10-15-2013 04:04 PM
Just bought a deskjet 3520 e all in one and am very happy except for one thing. After scanning a couple of photos I get an error saying scan to computer has stopped working. Then an error message appears saying something like 'cannot communicate with printer'. The printer says it is connected, correct IP address etc. and it is showing up on my wireless hotspot as connected. One of the solutions offered is to turn the printer off and then on again which seems to work, but after a couple of scans same problem. If I use USB there is no problem scanning. I'm using a Toshiba notebook and a Huawei Ascend P1 smartphone as the wireless hotspot. The printer never loses the network connection, it just seems to stop talking to the computer. Any ideas?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network