02-22-2012 05:39 PM
You can not print to iPad but you can print from iPad if your printer supported this.
Firstly please check to see is your printer in this list ?
If Yes, please follow this checklist and fix:
If No, probably you have to print indirect way.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
01-02-2013 07:49 AM
08-29-2013 04:44 PM
I have a HP photosmart premiun C309 printer and need to connect to my Ipad but, the ipad does not find it when I search from it. Is it too old to connect wireless? Please help me thanks Karen
01-16-2014 11:12 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
I would like to be able to assist you, but I do need to clarify a bit of information with you first. With scheduled print apps, I have included the document 'Getting Started with Print Apps and Scheduled Delivery Print Apps'. This document will clarify exactly what a Scheduled Delivery Print App is, as well as how to setup and manage the Print Apps.
If you are trying to print from a device such as an iPad. I have included the document 'How to Use Apple's AirPrint Over a Wireless Network'. This will answer many of your questions, as well as how to's on AirPrinting.
Please let me know what service you are looking to use. If you are trying to print from a device such as the iPad, please let me know the specific device. As well please inform me of the printer model number. I have include the document 'Guide to finding your product number'. This will help me find more specific information for you.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series