Message 1 of 18 (17,696 Views)

set up wireless print to ipad

Need help setting up mt wireless printer to my iPad2
Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 18 (17,690 Views)

Re: set up wireless print to ipad

Hi,

You can not print to iPad but you can print from iPad if your printer supported this.

Firstly please check to see is your printer in this list ? 

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4356

If Yes, please follow this checklist and fix:

iPad: http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/assistant/airprint/

If No, probably you have to print indirect way.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
Sandy15533
Message 3 of 18 (12,947 Views)

I have a new wireless hp photo Smart. I would like to it put up on my iPad. Is this possible

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 4 of 18 (12,799 Views)

set up wireless print to ipad

@ Sandy15533- What type of Photosmart printer do you have? Generally, any HP printer released in and after 2010 should have the ability to AirpPrint. Here is a link to a page that addresses AirPrint and how it works and how to set it up. There is a video under the drop down titled "How do I send a print job using Apple AirPrint" that will give step-by-step directions on getting the devices on the same wireless network and then printing from the iPad. I hope that this helps.
I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
Student
Puppyoreo
Message 5 of 18 (7,479 Views)

Connected my hp 3512 to my computer, but now how do I connect to my apple ipad, says does not detect an air printer
Honor Student
rieskak
Message 6 of 18 (6,342 Views)

I have a HP photosmart premiun C309 printer and need to connect to my Ipad but, the ipad does not find it when I search from it. Is it too old to connect wireless? Please help me thanks Karen

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 7 of 18 (6,321 Views)

Hi rieskak,

I see that you're trying to print using your iPad.  I would try using the Hp ePrint app.

Hp ePrint app

Let me know how it goes.  

Honor Student
Nonna-G
Message 8 of 18 (4,332 Views)

Scheduled printing is currently set to off. How do I set the printer to ON? I don't have scheduled printing. Some days it will print but most days it will not.
HP Support Agent
Lil_Lisa27
Message 9 of 18 (4,038 Views)

Hello Nonna-G,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I would like to be able to assist you, but I do need to clarify a bit of information with you first. With scheduled print apps, I have included the document 'Getting Started with Print Apps and Scheduled Delivery Print Apps'. This document will clarify exactly what a Scheduled Delivery Print App is, as well as how to setup and manage the Print Apps.

If you are trying to print from a device such as an iPad. I have included the document 'How to Use Apple's AirPrint Over a Wireless Network'. This will answer many of your questions, as well as how to's on AirPrinting.

Please let me know what service you are looking to use. If you are trying to print from a device such as the iPad, please let me know the specific device. As well please inform me of the printer model number. I have include the document 'Guide to finding your product number'. This will help me find more specific information for you.

Thank you.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Lil_Lisa27
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Nonna-G
Message 10 of 18 (4,019 Views)

Ipad quit recognizing printer?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation