01-17-2014 08:45 AM
From the previous document 'How to Use Apple's AirPrint Over a Wireless Network', please select the option for What if a 'No AirPrint Printers Found' message displays on my Apple device?. Follow through the steps, and this should resolve the issue for printing from the iPad.
Please let me know the model number of your printer.
06-09-2014 10:29 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
I will do my best to assist you, in hopefully getting your iPad to print to your Deskjet 3050. I would like to confirm first that you do have your printer setup wireless already? (Wireless light is solid blue on the printer). If your printer is connected wireless, the next step is to make sure you have the latest firmware installed. To make sure of this, I have included the document Getting the Latest Firmware and Product Updates.
Once you have gotten the latest firmware, please take a look at this document Printing from an Apple Mobile Device. You will want to click on the option for Printing with Apple AirPrint, and follow through the steps.
Please let me know the outcome of the troubleshooting steps.
Best of Luck!
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection