12-11-2012 05:07 PM
HEEELPPP have tried to: download driver from HP website, there is no driver for 1200 pcl6/windows 8. the universal print driver and windows update have nothing. someone suggested a link to a file called (unsure of exact sp) mc4 dot something - tried this driver is does not work, and the link they sent would not go anywhere. you can see the workstation and printer fine, i have tried manually installing and configuring port. tried to maually install and search windows update. nada.... nothing works. ready to surrender and buy new printer???
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network