03-11-2012 08:20 AM
After more than a week I still cannot use my HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless printer, wirelessly.
I have removed my firewall and anti virus and disabled Windows Firewall and still get the message that UDP port is blocked.
03-13-2012 02:39 PM - last edited on 06-23-2015 04:03 PM by Omar-E
Try the document I linked below. The Network Diagnostic Utilty might be able to give us a more specific answer on what could be causing the issue.
Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series