03-11-2012 08:20 AM
After more than a week I still cannot use my HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless printer, wirelessly.
I have removed my firewall and anti virus and disabled Windows Firewall and still get the message that UDP port is blocked.
03-13-2012 02:39 PM - last edited on 06-23-2015 04:03 PM by Omar-E
Try the document I linked below. The Network Diagnostic Utilty might be able to give us a more specific answer on what could be causing the issue.
Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection