Message 1 of 2 (4,792 Views)

why are my pictures printing pink?

I have an HP Photosmart eStn C510 series printer that only works occasionally. Why did I spend so much for a printer? Oh because it came with a tablet. But the tablet is slow and only works occasionally so I am back to question 1! Seriously though, today the paper would feed through as though printing but nothing. Then I went through all the bogus steps that never fix anything and finally decided to run the cleaning program and now the pictures only print pink? **bleep** all the print levels are fine and I am using HP ink so doesn anyone have a solution for me?

Grad Student
Message 2 of 2 (4,774 Views)

Re: why are my pictures printing pink?

Please  follow this steps: You need to manually clean the contact points of the carriage and the printhead..

please click the link below: just follow the picture of  manually cleaning the contact points.

Just make sure you  are using Hp genuine inkn cartridges.

If issue not resolved pls call Hp Tech support to replace your printhead... =)

Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation