02-05-2012 08:52 PM
Hello, Ive only had these two items together for a couple months, then all of a sudden nothing will print from the computer. I can put my memory card or scan a photo on printer and it will print, but nothing from computer. When I go into the printer queue it says my printer is offline, but my printer says its connected to my server. The only thing I can think of that i did before this happened was deleted all the extra tool bars from internet explorer. I have unistalled and reinstalled my printer software too and still no success. So when I try to connect my computer to my printer it says "unable to find printer". Thank you!
02-07-2012 02:02 PM
This document may help:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
02-07-2012 03:58 PM
05-13-2014 02:17 PM
Cannot print. Says my printer is offline, but computer says it is connected. Have unplugged printer and replugged. Go to settings and it shows I have all these items to be printed. Have gone in settings and cancelled items but still wont print.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection