01-06-2012 04:49 AM
I have recently bought the OfficeJet 4500 wireless printer.
Now I have a problem when printing a document from wireless connection. When I send a document to be printed from wireless network, it does not transfer completely, and the document can’t be printed completely. This accurse when sending small files (128 KB) and a bit larger (1,14 MB) files.
When printing the same document when connected to the printer with the usb cable, the document will print correctly.
I have followed the steps of wizard for wireless set up, and when I printed the confirmation page, all was set correctly.
The router I’m using is a Linksys WRT45GL. The IPs are set by dhcp and I don’t have a MAC filter active.
Can you help me with my problem?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network