Question

Student
twocliffos
Message 1 of 2 (1,157 Views)

wireless upgrade kit colorlaserjet cp1215 Windows 7

Hi I have a HP Color Laserjet CP1215, and am trying to use the HP Wireless Printing Upgrade Kit to connect it to a new PC with Windows 7 installed.

The install disk does not wokr (its for Vista and XP).

I've tried the add printer option using its IP address but it can't find the printer and this model doesn't appear on the available printers list.

The wifi adapter has been noted by the PC but it is not recognised. Is there a driver available for the wifi adapter yet?

Thanks in advance

Honor Student
PD223345
Message 2 of 2 (1,115 Views)

Re: wireless upgrade kit colorlaserjet cp1215 Windows 7

Forget about it, this printer is incompatible with the HP Wireless Printing Upgrade Kit

twocliffos wrote:

Hi I have a HP Color Laserjet CP1215, and am trying to use the HP Wireless Printing Upgrade Kit to connect it to a new PC with Windows 7 installed.

The install disk does not wokr (its for Vista and XP).

I've tried the add printer option using its IP address but it can't find the printer and this model doesn't appear on the available printers list.

The wifi adapter has been noted by the PC but it is not recognised. Is there a driver available for the wifi adapter yet?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Paulo

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation