09-23-2013 11:46 PM
I purchased a hp envy 5530 e-all in one today. It says it is connecting to my wireless network but my computer (MAC) won't recognize it. I am on mountain lion osx 10.8.4.
I tried the same thing on our PC and it won't recognize it either. The blue light is solid on the printer. Used the online HP install after the CD prompted me to go via internet instead.
Can't get passed the wireless setup stage.
Hoping you can help
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection