09-23-2013 11:46 PM
I purchased a hp envy 5530 e-all in one today. It says it is connecting to my wireless network but my computer (MAC) won't recognize it. I am on mountain lion osx 10.8.4.
I tried the same thing on our PC and it won't recognize it either. The blue light is solid on the printer. Used the online HP install after the CD prompted me to go via internet instead.
Can't get passed the wireless setup stage.
Hoping you can help
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network