03-16-2009 11:10 AM
if you find it still difficult, then i suggest you start installing the software. once it asks you the connection type, select 'Wireless', and proceed. it won't find the printer on the network, so click on Next to configure the printer using a temporary USB connection. this way, you can enter the WPA key on your computer rather than on the printer itself.
03-16-2009 01:41 PM
on the numeric keypad on the printer i'm trying to enter a number as part of my passphrase..but unlike a phone, each button only cycles thru the alpha characters.
I'm going to try to use the USB method and enter the passphrase on the computer itself.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection