11-22-2013 07:39 PM
I understand your printer is not communicating over a wireless network. First I need to gather some information. Please provide your: Model Number of your printer.
Once I have gathered this information I can assist you further.
09-15-2014 06:09 PM
I have recently bought a hpdeskjet 2540 all in one series printer has been working great for a few days, unfortuantely it is
now reading off line but printer status is reading printer is ready, do not know what to do to get printer working again?
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection