11-22-2013 07:39 PM
I understand your printer is not communicating over a wireless network. First I need to gather some information. Please provide your: Model Number of your printer.
Once I have gathered this information I can assist you further.
09-15-2014 06:09 PM
I have recently bought a hpdeskjet 2540 all in one series printer has been working great for a few days, unfortuantely it is
now reading off line but printer status is reading printer is ready, do not know what to do to get printer working again?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network