Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Photosmart C4180
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello! I have a Photosmart B110 connected wirelessly and a Photosmart C4180 connected by USB to my PC. Both were previously showing in Solution Centre. I use the C4180 for scanning as it's on my desk next to my PC.

Since recently replacing my hard drive and re-installing both printers, only the B110 shows in Solution Centre. I've searched numerous posts on here and not found a solution that works for me. In the Start > HP folder there is no 'add a device option', nor a C4180 folder. In the Start > HP> Photosmart B110 folder there is an option 'Add a device', but this only prompts me to add the B110, not another device.

Any help appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Yorkie1952

Printer Homepage - Drivers, How-to, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, and more:

HP Photosmart C4180 All-in-One Printer

Each printer requires its own installation of the Full Feature Software for that printer.

HP Photosmart C4180 All-in-One Printer - Driver Page

After you download and install the Full Feature Software, consider installing the additional Update on the Driver Page.

Click the Thumbs Up to say Thanks!

Click Post that answers your question "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Yorkie1952

Printer Homepage - Drivers, How-to, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, and more:

HP Photosmart C4180 All-in-One Printer

Each printer requires its own installation of the Full Feature Software for that printer.

HP Photosmart C4180 All-in-One Printer - Driver Page

After you download and install the Full Feature Software, consider installing the additional Update on the Driver Page.

Click the Thumbs Up to say Thanks!

Click Post that answers your question "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

That worked, thanks!

HP Recommended

@Yorkie1952

You are welcome.

Happy Printing!

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.