Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet 150 LNA 511
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi Guys,

i have 2 questions for you :

first one is :

i downloaded the full driver suite for the OfficeJet 150 and would like to silent install it on my consumer computers (with SCCM) but i can't find any command line to entirely install it silently but i have some popup during the silent install that i cannot suppress. is there any command line that i can use to install the driver fully silently ?

second question, i saw that the basic driver can be used for this printer and with this driver i can make a silent install. but i didn't found this basic driver on your FTP or on your website. can someone give lme the link to download it ?

thanks a lot

DLA

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

I can't answer your first question, but your 2nd question...

Download and save, but do not run the full feature software and driver.

Download and install this free file utility.

The 2nd link at the top of the page is for 64 bit operating systems.

http://www.7-zip.org/

After you install 7-Zip, right click on the printer driver file you downloaded.

Have 7-Zip Extract to:  And let it extract the file into its folder name.

Once that is done, you can explore the driver folder 7-Zip created and obtain the basic printer driver.

Open the folder and you will see a bunch of driver setup information files.

I think the setup information file you need is labeled hpwunp64  (which I'm thinking stands for HP Universal Printer 64 bit).  And you can see your printer listed when you open the file.

"Officejet 150 Mobile L511 (Dot4PRINT)" = NULL_Inst,dot4prt\Vid_03f0&Pid_5012&rev_0100&mi_02

But in any event, one of those several setup information files you see listed will contain the basic printer driver you need.

HP Recommended

Hi

thanks for your reply.

problem is i know that this driver is for my officejet 150, but i cannot run it silently. i found a swith that i can pass to the setup (setup /S) and the the install goes silently, but there are some popup displayed at the end of the install and so i cannot run it by SCCM to install it on my 20 computers which must have the driver installed.

is there any switch that i can pass to the setup to install the full package silently ?

thanks

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, that I do not know.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Have you tried the IT Professional Use Enterprise Driver instead?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/HP-Officejet-150-Mobile-All-in-One-Printer...

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.