Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Deskjet F2210 Printer
Other

Hello everybody i had a question  just recently purchased a Microsoft Surface RT tablet and i was looking for compatible drivers for my HP Deskjet F2210 printer ios there such a driver available for download.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I just read the specs on the app and it says that the app is supposed to destec network printers and wifi printers it detects nothing.and it is an Hp all-inlone printer remote app as it says

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Greetings @Mikie19598,

Thanks for accessing the HP Support Forums for extra support! I see that you need the drivers for the printer to use for the Microsoft Surface RT tablet. I will do my best to assist you with this issue.

Follow this document to see if it will help with installing the printer: Setting Up and Using an HP Printer (Windows RT)

If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. If you wish, to say thanks for my effort ton help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos.Please let me know the outcome. Have a nice day!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

I have tried all of that and my surface does not connect to any of my Printers to install drivers i even found an HP printer app on the windows store and it doesn't work i guess i just will not be able to print from my surface you would think Microsoft would create an app that would allow any printer to be installed to the Surface RT.

HP Recommended

Hi @Mikie19598,

If you have also tried by a USB connection and the update isn't installing the drivers automatically I would contact Microsoft to see if they have any patches available.

You can also contact HP Customer Support  for further assistance. Fill in the model number and the form to receive a case number for quicker assistance.

Thanks!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Oh yes i have tried everything i can and what i have found on youtube and on here nothing works .and i have contacted people on Microsoft forums to they say you have to use an app i have found an HP printer app threw the windows store but it does not connect to my printer for some reaso or another there is also one for Lexmark printers to and the same thing does not connect to printer. I doubt very much microsoft is even worried about this problem or there would be some kind of fix for it allready.

HP Recommended

I just read the specs on the app and it says that the app is supposed to destec network printers and wifi printers it detects nothing.and it is an Hp all-inlone printer remote app as it says

HP Recommended

Hi @Mikie19598,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please
look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details. In the forum beside your handle name, just click on the envelope to view it. 

Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.