Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi, 

Can you send the the file that fixes the installation error: The system cannot find the file specified to [Personal Information Removed]

HP Recommended

Can someone provide me with the software scrubber seeing that this is the solution to the issue which I am also encountering?

HP Recommended

Please see my post here for those who are still having problems, it may help someone:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-Install-Setup/system-cannot-find-file-specified-duri...

HP Recommended

Cannot install hp deskjet F4500 since I changed to 8.1. Cannot totally uninstall previous installations.

HP Recommended

Please forward scrubber to resolve HP Photosmart D110a installation issue with Windows 8.1.   Computer recognizes Photosmart D110a wireless network printer and prints but can't get the full feature software to install in order to  utilize the scanner.  I've downloaded the file, it extracts the file but then disappears.  Tried the HP Driver wizard but did not help.

HP Recommended

I used to have the same problem. But now I can't even install the HP Photosmart D100 Series software.

This software (the one provided by the HP website) shows repeatedly the following message "System cannot find file specified".

Could someone share the scrubber software to solve the HP Photosmart D100a installation problem with the Windows 8.1 version?

Thank you in advance!

HP Recommended

Hi JonW,

Could you please send me the scrubber software to solve the HP Photosmart D100a installation problem with the Windows 8.1 version?

Thank you in advance!

HP Recommended

Hi, I'm having exactly the same issue described. Could you send me that software scrubber?

Thanks in advance!

HP Recommended

Hi, I'm having exactly the same issue described. Could you send me that software scrubber? Thanks in advance!

HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you send me the scrubber software that you  developed to fix the photosmart d110 "File not found" problem. I'm trying to install the portuguese version of the driver, and I'm having the same problem here.

hope that you can help me with this problem.

Thank you in advance

Rodrigo Faria

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.