Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (1,277 Views)

Deskjet 3050 Uninstalled But Stll Getting RunDLL error

Uninstalled HP Deskjet 3050 J610 and replaced with new HP printer. RunDLL error is displayed every time I log on for uninstalled printer. Have checked folder / path noted in error but nothing exists. Best way of getting this error removed?

Error displayed is  "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll

The specified module could not be found"

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 5 (1,246 Views)

Re: Deskjet 3050 Uninstalled But Stll Getting RunDLL error

Hello there Mike, Welcome to the Forums! I hope you enjoy your experienceSmiley Happy

I noticed your post about the Run DLL error you are seeing when you start your computer. I understand this error is from your uninstalled printer. I have an idea in mind, please let me know your OS before I can give you proper steps.

Help to find which Operating System you are running:
Which Windows Operating System am I running?
Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?

Thank you,

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (1,239 Views)

Current OS is Windows 7, Thanks

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 5 (1,231 Views)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for getting back to me!

Let's try running this Microsoft tool to see if that helps: Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled

Let me know the results!

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Teacher
Message 5 of 5 (1,174 Views)

I am having the same problem with my HP Officejet 6500. I tried the Fix It tool, but my printer wasn't listed in their list so I selected Not Listed. It then asks for a Product Code. Where would I find that? I don't have the printer anymore. What do I do next?

Helen

Helen
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation