Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have found that the SIUtility.exe is used to disabled the HP Smart Install on HP Laserjet Pro 1102, but there is no such utility in the full driver package for the HP Laserjet 200 M276! The SIUtility for the HP 1102 doesn't work for HP 200!

I can disable the Smart Install through the printerdisplay, but I would prefer to disable through a tool like the SIUtility.exe, is there a simular tool for the HP Laserjet Pro 200??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

There is no such tool for the Laserjet 200.

You can disable the feature through the pritner front panel or through the EWS page by accessing the printer homepage through Safari - Open the HP Smart Install tab, uncheck the box next to Enable HP Smart Install and click Apply.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

There is no such tool for the Laserjet 200.

You can disable the feature through the pritner front panel or through the EWS page by accessing the printer homepage through Safari - Open the HP Smart Install tab, uncheck the box next to Enable HP Smart Install and click Apply.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.