Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp envy 4520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I can not get my HP Pavilion to deleat my old printer and make my new printer HP ENVY 4520 my primary printer.   The printer works wirelessly from my ipad.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi , 

Please find the link to uninstall your Old Printer and your ENVY 4520 Printer . 

http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02259020

After removing the printer restart your Pavillion. 

Reinstall your ENVY 4520 on computer. 

Repost if any clarifications 

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.

HP Recommended

I have tried to uninstall my old Office jet printer 3 times but each time after the reboot the office jet is still listed as the go to printer.  Help.

HP Recommended

Hi , 

Please use this link to remove the printer. 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/instantanswers/bdff0c68-6204-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-...

**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

my old printer, office jet 4500, does not show up in this link and does not show up anywhere but the uninstall link (which does not work).  So do I need to reinstall the old printer to try to uninstall it?

Sorry this is sooo complicated but it is driving me crazy.

HP Recommended

Hello , 

GO to revouninstaller.com

Download the 30 Days free trial sofware and uninstall your printer from that REVO . 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.