Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi@Hewpal

Thank you for the reply.

Please go through the following video document to know how to scan the multiple copies at once in detail: http://bcove.me/6qrmpl6n.

Please complete the steps and let me know the outcome.

Have a wonderful day ahead.

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for sending me a link to a basic video presentation that's taught this grandfather how to suck eggs.

In particular, the one thing it doesn't show is how to get round the problem I mentioned.

Namely, how to make sure that once I've used Easy Scan to scan a MULTIPAGE DOCUMENT AS A MULTIPAGE DOCUMENT and  send it to a folder, it turns up in that folder as a MULTIPAGE DOCUMENT AND NOT AS SEPARATE PAGES.

This separation into single scanned items of the pages of a scanned multipage document in transmission to the folder is, as I also explained, in contrast to what used to happen - namely, that a multipage document sent to a folder arrived as a multipage document, to be clear - when I was able to use HP Scan. (That is, before my upgrading to macOS Sierra disabled HP Scan, which was why I was then advised by Resolv_S to donwload Easy Scan.)

If you or your colleagues have can suggest a way of getting round this specific transmission problem with Easy Scan, please let me know. Or else please tell me when HP plans to produce an update that will enable my 7520 once again to work with the current Mac OS.

HP Recommended

Hello@Hewpal

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Sizzlingsum_13

Thanks for referring my case to HP HQ.  I've had the private message, and will duly respond, on the understanding that the details asked and which I'll provide will not be visible to the rest of the Forum community. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.