Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (1,083 Views)

HP Exstream Dialogue - Error message EX005022E

I am trying to add variables to a document using the rule method. When I try to save get a error array EX005022E message saying my variable has no subscript. I need to know how I can correct this so it can work. Hope any one can help me and advise how I can change this and get it working

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to  Printing and Digital Imaging > Software. -HP Forum Moderator

Student
Message 2 of 2 (45 Views)

Re: HP Exstream Dialogue - Error message EX005022E

Hi there are different system variables that are used to count rows.

• SYS_TableRow—The current row count for a table. The variable value reflects the rows on the
    page as well as rows that were excluded due to rules.
  • SYS_TableRowOnPage—The current row number on a page for a table. Only the rows that use
    this variable are included in the count.
  • SYS_TableRowPage—The current row count for a table on a page. This count does not include
    headers, footers, or rows excluded due to rules.
  • SYS_TableRowTotal—The current row count for an entire table, regardless of how many
    overflow pages it requires. This count does not include headers, footers, or rows excluded due
    to rules.

Use these as per requirement

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation