Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w
Other

Hi,

Windows 10 is coming and i'm wondering that will Laserjet Pro P1102w have windows 10 drivers? Currently printer is connected to wireless network.

-Marko-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Dylan & Markom80,

as sabertooth04 pointed out, goto HP.com and plug in your printer name here to find your product and driver software; you should see a Windows 10 listing for the printer.

The key here (as in any software upgrades) is to use the latest software from hp.com, and avoid using the original CD that came with the printer.

Good Luck

Regards,
HardCopy (I am employed by HP) [If this was helpful, please mark this 'Solved' or 'Accept as Solution' so others can find this too]

How to Give Kudos | How to mark as Solved

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended
As soon as the final version of Windows 10 is released, check the HP web site for updated drivers. However, never upgrade to Windows 10 until at least 6 months after final release.
HP Recommended

Thanks for your answer.

I'm just curious to know that are my devices Windows 10 capable. I'm not updating my laptop to Windows 10 until i read some user reviews from internet that everything is working.

-Marko-

HP Recommended

I don't have the same printer as the orginial poster of this thread, but wondering will the update say it is windows 10 compatible? I use 2 of the exact same printers.

HP Recommended

Hi Dylan & Markom80,

as sabertooth04 pointed out, goto HP.com and plug in your printer name here to find your product and driver software; you should see a Windows 10 listing for the printer.

The key here (as in any software upgrades) is to use the latest software from hp.com, and avoid using the original CD that came with the printer.

Good Luck

Regards,
HardCopy (I am employed by HP) [If this was helpful, please mark this 'Solved' or 'Accept as Solution' so others can find this too]

How to Give Kudos | How to mark as Solved
HP Recommended

Three days ago I installed Windows 10 and since that time I have been unable to print at my HP LaserJet P1102W. I have tried to uninstall the printer and re-install the drivers to no avail (multiple times). I had zero problems with Windows 8.1 and enjoyed the use of my printer. I will consider removing Windows 10 if printer cannot be used (its a great printer). So far I have had no feedback from MicroSoft or HP on resolving this issue. Any suggestions from experts or home-brewed experts would be appreciated. Thanks.

HP Recommended

I have the same error in windows 10.  Look at the picture. this message appear when I start the instalation of my printer in windows 10, not in windows 7. Is a serious problem, from Microsoft.

I am from Argentina, sorry for my languaje mistakes.

WP_20150825_001.jpg

HP Recommended

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-LaserJet-Pro-P1102-Printer-series/4110394/model/4...

this is the link for the new drivers for HP LaserJet P1102 Windows 10, actualized 06 Aug.

It's OK. I am retracted 🙂

osso_maxi

HP Recommended

The wireless install process hangs on my Windows 10 system, so I can't reconfigure my 1102W printer to be wireless on my new network (new router).  Everything else works fine on the network, and USB installation process for 1102W works fine. The wireless configuration starts and then processes go into "wait", no prompts or anything. So there's a bug somewhere.

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.