Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Does the HP Officejet 8600 Plus have software (HP Solutions) to allow it to scan multiple pages on one attachment running  Windows 7?  Can you tell me the difference between Pro, Plus and Premium?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Popi, with this printer you do not have the Solution Center. Although, you do have the Icon of the 8600 on your desktop. This is the exact same thing as the Solution Center. The newer printers have a picture of the printer instead of the solution center. It is the same exact thing. 

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Here's a link to the product specifications for these models:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02858465

Here you can see the differences and compare/contrast.

Using the HP Solutions suite, yes, you are able to scan multiple pages on one attachment.

Hope this helps!

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. 🙂

HP Recommended

What is the HP Solution Suite and where do I find it?

HP Recommended

Hello @Popi, with this printer you do not have the Solution Center. Although, you do have the Icon of the 8600 on your desktop. This is the exact same thing as the Solution Center. The newer printers have a picture of the printer instead of the solution center. It is the same exact thing. 

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
HP Recommended

I have not purchased yet.  Need to know if it can scan multiple pages to one attachment.  I know that the 8500 cannot, but do not know about the 8600 and neither does the store personnel.

HP Recommended

Hi corab,

I have read your post about wanting to know if the Officejet 8600's will scan multiple pages into one document. The answer is yes, they can, you will see the option to do this within the advanced settings in the software when you are completing the scans.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

• Click the Plus sign on the left side of the window to scan additional pages.
     note:
    Scanning additional pages is supported at 300 dpi or lower.

HP Recommended

Also, the scan resolution must not exceed 300dpi for this to work...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.