Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Ofiicejet Pro 6968

I bought the HP Ofiicejet Pro 6968 recently thinking it would print 2->2 (that's a two sided page to a two sided copy) copies, however it does not. It only does 1->1 and 1->2 copying and printing. I did much research and even asked the buyer comunity about this product's printing abilities and was led on to believe it would so I bought it. To make a long story short it turns out the main reason in buying this printer is not honored.

Is there anying I can do inside the printer or out such as on the computer to copy, scan and print in 2->2?

AND

I was wondering, at anytime in the near future will an update to add this function in will be released? 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Forums.

From the specs on Copying:

https://support.hp.com/sg-en/document/c05061732

Automatic duplexing (two-sided copying) from ADF, 6970 series only

This resource will show you how to scan 2 sided using the HP software:

HP Officejet Pro 6960 series : Scan a 6 pages 2 sided document using the ADF

After scanning the document, you can print 2-sided.  

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

HP Recommended
Thank you. I appreciate your help but I was looking for a more automatic process. Scanning all the documents to the computer and reprinting becomes a timely process the more pages there are and It is too late for me to return this model for the one that has correct capable hardware. Well at least the 6968 does automatic double sided prints. Yay!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.