Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I got some more information. This error indicates a communication problem between your computer and the online service that verifies the software's identity. It's due to a corrupt setting in your computer's "keychain." The FixIt tool won't help.

One potential solution would be to create a new Windows account on your computer and then try installing the program.

Please let us know how it goes,

RocketLife

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended

OK, well to be honest I'm not an advanced user so I wouldn't really be able to do that, I don't think.

We don't usually have problems connecting and installing other programs.

Incidentally, you will notice I pointed out there were two versions of the All-In-One software.  Do you think that is a potential source of conflict?

Should I remove '13 rel 2'?

Thanks for your feedback.

HP Recommended

Hi MJ.

Thank you for your patience! I haven't heard of a conflict with the All-in-One software.

One more quick thing to try before contacting hpsupport@rocketlife.com would be to uninstall HP Photo Creations (if it's there already, but disabled) and then reinstall from this link:

www.hp.com/go/hppc

Here are step-by-step directions:

1. Check Your Internet Connection

• If you’re accessing the Internet from a business or office network, please be sure that the network or firewall allows access to the HP Photo Creations software.
  • Check your computer’s clock to be sure the date and time are set correctly.

2. Uninstall and Reinstall HP Photo Creations

Step A: Uninstall HP Photo Creations

1. Click on Start
  2. Click on Control Panel
  3. Click on Add or remove programs
  4. From the program list, select and remove HP Photo Creations

Step B: Download and reinstall HP Photo Creations

1. Go to www.hp.com/go/hppc
  2. Click the Download button. Depending on your browser, you can choose to run or save the program. Choose Run if available. (If you chose Save instead, double-click the downloaded file.)
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to reinstall HP Photo Creations.

Step C: Open HP Photo Creations 

Open HP Photo Creations by double-clicking the desktop shortcut, and confirm that it is working.

I find that restarting the computer after step C can help as well.

Thanks again,

RocketLife

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended

Followed your instructions.

Appears to be working now.

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Hurrah!!! Worked for me as well. Thanks

HP Recommended

Amazing worked for me too Thanks :generic:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.