Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How can I reset my HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One Printer - D411a to factory settings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello bez002,

To restore the factory settings of your printer:

1. Select the wrench icon on the top right corner of the home screen.
  2. Select Tools.
  3. Select Restore Factory Defaults, and then confirm
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello bez002,

To restore the factory settings of your printer:

1. Select the wrench icon on the top right corner of the home screen.
  2. Select Tools.
  3. Select Restore Factory Defaults, and then confirm
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
HP Recommended
The admin information has been lost and unfortunately this has not worked
HP Recommended

bez002,

Are you trying to log into a page for the printer and do not know the Administrative login? 

If I am mistaken, pleas elaborate.

HP Recommended

Yes I am  trying to log into a page for the printer and do not know the Administrative login? 

HP Recommended

How about resetting username and password of admin section of printer's the webpage? Factory reset via menu does not seem to help here. Any possible help?

HP Recommended

HOW DO YOU RESET WHEN THE **bleep** PROBELM IS THAT THERE IS NO SCREEN to find the damned wrench icon????!!???

HP Recommended

Where is this wrench icon?  n the web control panel? The HP Utility control panel? Or the panel on the physical printer itself. I cannot see it in any location, printer worked great for a few days, now airprint no longer works, it shut off even though auto-off is diasabled, and when on my Mac can't print to it but i can ping it.  There's a firmware update, but only through windows. How do I update the frimware from a Mac?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.