Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp laser jet 3055
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi,

we just upgrade our office system from window xp32 byte to window 10 64 byte with new one.

we are facing a issue with the printer is now our printer Hp Laserjet 3055 all in one not supporting in this window 10 64 byte.

Problem is that we are not found any software or driver to install print and scan.

Please provide the driver for the same.........

Thanks,

Cinemagic

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Cinemagic,

HP Universal Print Driver is available for printing, a basic In-OS driver is available for scanning.

Be aware that scanning is only supported through a USB connection, not through a network connection as listed by beow document:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03501661#AbT1

Follow the listed steps under Step two to scan via Windows Fax and Scan.

As Windows Fax and Scan do not offer any PDF scan capabilities you may try the 3rd party freeware NAPS2 application for that porpuse:

http://www.naps2.com/

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Not Solyed yet because download link not working or not support

Network printer setup required .

Please doi the needful

HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm experiencing the same, the download links are not working,

I need drivers for HF 3055 and HP CM1312MFT

All the drivers start downloading than stop soon after start at 15-20%

Tried in  Firefox, Chrome, Maxthone Nitro and Microsoft Edge

Also sent the links to a friend in another city, he also tried it on 2 diferent browsers

DOESN'T WORK FROM HP SIDE

And as I see is not working since a few months now and HP did nothing to fix it

Since I have WIN10 I cannot SCAN with neither MFT

What to do?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.