Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OFFICEJET 7210
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello every body, perhaps some one has the drivers for an Officejet 7210 All in One printer?, this printer has being retired and is not longer supported by HP, I bought a new Laptop and now I need to install the Drivers..

Thanks for your hellp..

Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

On the assumption that the OfficeJet 7210 is a member of the OfficeJet 7200 Series printers (I don't know for sure - I don't have much knowledge of inkjet printers):

My Windows 10 Professional 64-bit system has a built-in driver for OffiiceJet 7200 series printers:

Capture.PNG 

You may have to click the Windows Update button in the Add Printer dialogue, then wait (perhaps for several minutes) whilst additional drivers are downloaded, before the list is repopulated.

Of course, I have no idea if this driver will work successfully, or if it will provide all of the features that you may want. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

On the assumption that the OfficeJet 7210 is a member of the OfficeJet 7200 Series printers (I don't know for sure - I don't have much knowledge of inkjet printers):

My Windows 10 Professional 64-bit system has a built-in driver for OffiiceJet 7200 series printers:

Capture.PNG 

You may have to click the Windows Update button in the Add Printer dialogue, then wait (perhaps for several minutes) whilst additional drivers are downloaded, before the list is repopulated.

Of course, I have no idea if this driver will work successfully, or if it will provide all of the features that you may want. 

HP Recommended
Thank you so much, I fix it, now I have control of my printer..
Thanks
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.