Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

can you guide me through installing my officejet to my computer i am not able to print

HP Recommended

Need to install my officejet 4500 without a disk

HP Recommended

Please can you help me what to do?

HP Recommended

@etc357 wrote:

I need to install my hp officejet 4500 without a disk

HP Recommended
@ 140, KSmith1115, and rose8929, Please provide me with the product number or the complete printer series name for the printer and the operating system that you have on the computer you wish to install the printer to and I will be happy to help.
I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
HP Recommended

Hi

My computer mother board was fried by lightning.  I gave all my disc to be placed on new computer.  The installer cannot locate the disc for hp officejet 4500 this is why I need to be reinstalled

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hey Shirlzz. I could really use some help on this.

My printer number is a Officejet 4500 G510g and I'm using windows vista.

My cd drive doesn't currently work and I need the software to make it work correctly.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

HP Recommended

@Sky9Media wrote:

My cd drive doesn't currently work and I need the software to make it work correctly.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

@Sky9Media wrote:

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

HP Recommended

@Sky9Media wrote:

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.