Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

please help me set up my printer without a disk

HP Recommended

i need a disc for my hp 4500 so i can print. how can i get one?

HP Recommended

The  hp officejet 4500 is not listed in Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers.

How to set it up? Please help.

Thanks

Krish

HP Recommended

thanks a lot

HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use the following link:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/ProductList.jsp?taskId=135&prodSeriesId=3919445

There are few models, please select the right one for you then download drivers for the operating system on your machine.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

how can i get my printer installed without a disc?

HP Recommended

I lost my cd to install my hp officejet 4500. Had to get my computer fixed and its no longer in my downloads , can you please help me.

HP Recommended

Have a new computer with Windows 8 and want to install my Officejet 4500.  The disk that came with it does not support Windows 8

HP Recommended

I downloaded the driver, installed it, and my comp is connected via usb and its not locating that its connected to the computer. Need help please!

HP Recommended

I have a mac w.o. disc player so I need to install a officejet 4500 without a disk

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.