Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I need to install my hpoffice 4500 model G510h without installation disk on new pc

HP Recommended

I need to install my hp officejet 4500 without disk

HP Recommended

HP officejet 4500 deskto

HP Recommended

Hello Everyone,

I understand you're looking for a Officejet 4500 full feature driver, but do not have the installation disk. I will do my best to assist you! You can download this software from the HP website here. Please choose your correct model number, then your correct operating system.

If you're unsure your exact model number, then please watch this HP YouTube video:

If you need help installing this software, then please watch this HP YouTube video:

Let me know if you have any further question. Have a great night! :generic:

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

lost my cd tape to install

HP Recommended

Hi, can you please help me out with my printer,i waana install it wireless

HP Recommended

Hello Everyone,

Please refer to my previous post if you don't have the installation CD. I provided the HP website where you can download the full feature software.

If you need help setting up this printer for a wireless connection, then I need to find out your exact model number? Please refer to my previous post as I provided a YouTube video on finding your model number.

Depending on your model number of this printer, I will provide a HP document on Installing the Printer Software for a Wireless Network Connection with the Officejet 4500 Wireless G...

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Smiley Happy

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

This link is for 4500 g10. Does not work for 4500.

HP Recommended

hp 4500

HP Recommended

I went thru the wizard to install a all in one printer series, but it still will not connect. I now think I have installed the wrong series

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.