Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have had this printer for a few years now and it once had the Tabloid paper as an option -- now it's gone.  Why?  What possible purpose is there behind removing options?

HP Recommended

Hey there @Lost1,

Welcome to the thread!

I see that you are no longer able to print the tabloid paper size on your HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer. I'd like to assist you today with resolving this issue. There may be a driver update available that will correct this missing paper size issue.

• What operating system is your computer running? If you're not sure, see here: What's my OS?

Once I know what operating system your computer is running I'll be happy to guide you to a solution. I look forward to hearing from you! 🙂

X-23
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I'm on Windows 10

HP Recommended

Hey @Lost1,

Thanks for the information!

Let's try the following steps to correct this paper size issue.

• Step 1: Remove Driver:

1. Click on your Start button

2. Just type Programs and Features. If a search doesn't automatically start, you may need to type Programs and Features in the 'Ask me Anything' box.

3. Click Programs and Features to launch the window.

4. In Programs and Features, a list of programs installed on your computer will populate. Please scroll down the list and look for your HP Officejet. If you see your HP Officejet listed, click it and choose Uninstall.

5. Please follow any onscreen prompts to complete the uninstall. Once the uninstall has completed successfully  please  close Programs and Features.

6. Next, click on your Start menu again

7. This time type Devices

8. Click Devices and Printers to launch the window.

9. In Devices and Printers look for your HP Officejet. If you see if please right click on it and choose 'Remove' or 'Delete'

10. Once your HP Officejet is no longer showing in Devices and Printers please click on any device under the Printers  list once just to highlight it. Click Print Server Properties at the top

11. Click on the Drivers tab

12. Look for your HP Officejet driver. If listed, please click on it and choose Remove

13. Select Remove Driver Only

14. Select OK

15. Click Apply and OK under the Print Server Properties window.

16. Close Devices and Printers. Please proceed to the next step.

• Step 2: Clear Temp Files:

1. Click on your Start menu

2. Type Run. Click Run to launch the Run dialogue box.

3. Type %temp% in the Run box and click OK

4. When the Temp folder opens, select Ctrl + A at the same time on your keyboard.Everything in this folder will now highlight.

5. Select the 'delete' button on your keyboard. The Temp folder contains temporary internet files. No actual files or folders on your computer will be affected by deleting the Temp files. Should a Temp file still be used than you will automatically get the pop up to 'skip' that item.

6. Close the Temp folder once it is emptied

7. Right click the Recycling Bin on your desktop and select Empty Recycling Bin. Please proceed to the next step.

• Step 3: Install Device
  1. Please click here to download and install the Full Feature Software and Driver package for your printer
  2. Once the download is complete please follow the onscreen prompts to install your printer
  3. If using a USB Cable connection, avoid plugging in the USB Cable until the installer prompts you to

Once the printer is installed, test printing the tabloid paper size.

Let me know how these steps go. If you feel that the steps I've provided resolve your issue, please mark my post as a Solution so other users can easily find these steps. Good luck!

X-23
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

@twired wrote:

There are some new tools on the HP website for the 7610 printer that will install the correct drivers and allow everything (including scan startup) to work correctly.  Looks like these tools were just made available in 12/15.  Everything works now!

twired - do you have a link to the new tools? I don't see anything new on the HP Support site.

HP Recommended

I tried to find the link, but the HP website is so convoluted that I could not find the link I used.  However, try this.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-7610-Wide-Format-e-All-in-One-series/5153788/model/...

Then click on the button to let HP scan your printer and look for a new driver.

Sorry I cannot be more help.

HP Recommended

I have windows 10 and an Officejet 7610

I have tried several of the fix listed and it still will not show the 11 x 17 size. 

I tried adding a new form: #1 11 x 17 was already there-- clicked that didn't work. 

Added a new 11 x17, saved the form, still not there. 

it's been about 2 hours of clicking and hoping and still nothing is printed. The only reason I bought this thing was to print 11 x17 and of course it's the only form I can't find. I think thins also does 13 x 19 so I shoul dfix them both while I am at it. 

HELPPP!!!

HP Recommended

X-23 I followed your procedure and when I have all info in, it won't let me hit save form or Apply ?? They are not highlighted.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.