Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I keep getting the error message PCL XL error.....I have 64 bit operating system windowns 7.  help

HP Recommended

Internal Error 0x50 on my HP CM1415....when in doubt, turn it off and turn it back on!

HP Recommended

PCL XL Error
Subsystem: TEXT
Error: InternalError 0x50
File Name: cheettext.c
Line Number: 710

I have a CP5225dn everything I try to print I get this error. reinstalled printer drivers, rebooted computer, rebooted printer help

HP Recommended

Hi all!

I had the same problem with printer hp lj 1536 dnf.

I tryed download new firmware from hp.com and this utility upgraded firmware on printer.

Now all works on all PCs.

You could not reinstall driver on 20 PCs you can just upgrade firmware on printer( 5 minutes).

Have a nice day.

Jiri

czech republic

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.