Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
PSC 2210 all-in-one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello,
I have installed Windows 10 on my computer. Now, I can print with my PSC 2210 printer but the scanner is not detected by my computer. How can I solve this problem? Thank you for your help.
Manu
P.S. : I do not speak English fluently. So if you answer in English, please make simple sentences. Thank you!

Bonjour,
J’ai installé Windows 10 sur mon ordinateur. Depuis, je peux imprimer avec mon imprimante PSC 2210 mais le scanner n’est pas détecté par mon ordinateur. Comment je peux résoudre ce problème ? Merci pour votre aide.
Manu

The device looks well installed (Windows language : French) : a.png

But something looks strange... Maybe the scanner?!?!
b.png

There is no driver for this thing and when I ask windows to update this, nothing change :
c.png

Thank you,

Manu
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey @Manu37520,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you are having some issues with scanning from your PSC 2210 All-in-One Printer to your Windows 10 PC. The printer does not have drivers for Windows 10. You would need to use a computer with an older operating system to scan.

Please let me know if this resolves your issues. If it does, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey @Manu37520,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you are having some issues with scanning from your PSC 2210 All-in-One Printer to your Windows 10 PC. The printer does not have drivers for Windows 10. You would need to use a computer with an older operating system to scan.

Please let me know if this resolves your issues. If it does, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Hi!

Thank you for your help! But I'm sad!!! :'( I like my PSC 2210 but it means that I have to buy a new printer all-in-one (if I want to scan).

Have a good day,

Manu

HP Recommended

HP psc 2200 printer

HP psc 2200 All in One printer/fax/scan will scan in Windows 10 by doing the following:

1. Go to Devices and Printers in Settings

1. Select HP psc 2200 and under "Manage your device" select “Manage You Device”

2. (Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers\HP psc 2200 Series)

3. Select “Scan a document or picture”. Scan document or picture and save to a file.

You may also download Microsoft Scan app for Windows. This is a free program, download and install. Go to settings and select HP psc 2200 Scanner. Now Scanner will be listed as scan program as a application.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.