Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
I also have the same problem with error code 0x 610000f6. I have hp inkjet 7500A any ideas how to correct this problem? After pressing the OK icon on the panel it will print afew more pages before the error reappears
Thank you for your time and help
John2boy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @john2boy,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I see that you are getting the General printer error 0X 610000f6 with your HP 7500a inkjet printer. I am happy to help! 

Please try the steps within this guide, 'Printhead Problem' or 'Printhead Appears to be Missing or Damaged' Displays. (Even though the guide title may not match your issue, I believe the solutions will help.)

If this, or any of the posts on this thread, has helped you to resolve the issue, please click on "Accept as Solution" on said post. To show that you 'like', or are thankful of my post, kindly click the thumbs up below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please be sure to let me know!

Hope this guide helps! :generic:

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @john2boy,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I see that you are getting the General printer error 0X 610000f6 with your HP 7500a inkjet printer. I am happy to help! 

Please try the steps within this guide, 'Printhead Problem' or 'Printhead Appears to be Missing or Damaged' Displays. (Even though the guide title may not match your issue, I believe the solutions will help.)

If this, or any of the posts on this thread, has helped you to resolve the issue, please click on "Accept as Solution" on said post. To show that you 'like', or are thankful of my post, kindly click the thumbs up below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please be sure to let me know!

Hope this guide helps! :generic:

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

I have a 3yr old Photosmart 7520 that has been working very well up until last week.  Now everytime I try to print a document I get an error message that says "General Printer Error 0X610000f6, refer to printer documentation, touch OK to continue"  I did recieve advice from HP support that lead me to cleaning the Printhead.  Unfortunately, the cleaning did not solve the problem so the suggested "fix" is to replace the printhead.

HP parts no longer carries the Printheads for this printer so I went to their product "Parts Partners" for the part.  So far, those partners I contacted do not carry the part.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a printhead for my printer.  it is part number: CB326-30002 or the "field replacement kit #: CE001A.

THANK YOU for your help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.