Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

We have got HP Deskjet 4288 All-In-One Printer free of cost under HP Promotion Skim on purchase of New Desk Top PC. We have got the CD for Software & Driver for this printer but it is Broken during Transportation. I want to start this printer soon but i Have not any software & driver to run it on my pc. I tried to download it from HP Web site but can't find it. I am using XP in my computer.

Please provide me this software & driver if available with anybody. Thanks

34 REPLIES 34
HP Recommended

Click here to go to the driver download page

Edited post to correct an incorrect link.

I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended

i want software and driver for hp destjet4288 printer

HP Recommended

@kritijain wrote:

i want software and driver for hp destjet4288 printer

For XP the drivers, patches and other software are available for download here.  For other operating systems see here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I Have lost my  Software & driver Disk. So kindly send me thouse Software & drivers Plz.

HP Recommended

Urgently i have required the Software & Driver for HP Deskjet F4288 All-In- One Printer. So send It Plz.

HP Recommended

@Laxman1 wrote:

Urgently i have required the Software & Driver for HP Deskjet F4288 All-In- One Printer. So send It Plz.

To download the Deskjet F4288 software see here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

WANTED TO LOAD SOFTWARE FOR PRINTER

HP Recommended

i want Software & Driver for HP Deskjet F4288 All-In-One Printer

HP Recommended

What operating system?  To download the Deskjet F4288 software see here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.