Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi How do I start on my present Cmptr,I have misplaced the CD while moving.

HP Recommended

@dbhattacharyya wrote:

Hi How do I start on my present Cmptr,I have misplaced the CD while moving.

See the link in my previous post.  You do not mention what operating system you have so I cannot be more specific.  In the future please read this post then provide some details. 

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

dear sir i have a printer hp deskjet f4288 all-in one i lost the softwear cd & yestared i formate my computer

but i want to install the printer so please send me the softwear

HP Recommended

i want  software & driver for hp deskjet f4288 all in one printer.because i missed my software.

HP Recommended

download hp driver f4288

HP Recommended

pls send me Software & Driver for HP Deskjet F4288 All-In-One Printer

thanx

HP Recommended
I just want the driver software other wise the HP all in one Printer is as good as Scrap. I supose all HP products are the same. Its a disgrace and I regret buying HP products. This or any other printer or the respective Software will not work with other products, then why are the company harrasing the customer. If I will have to go for a new printer or a computer system I will advise them first not to choose or go in for HP Products. And if the do then they have signed with a Devi/ hell t
HP Recommended

@guru24x7 wrote:
I just want the driver software other wise the HP all in one Printer is as good as Scrap. I supose all HP products are the same. Its a disgrace and I regret buying HP products. This or any other printer or the respective Software will not work with other products, then why are the company harrasing the customer. If I will have to go for a new printer or a computer system I will advise them first not to choose or go in for HP Products. And if the do then they have signed with a Devi/ hell t

@guru24x7 wrote:

What operating system?  To download the Deskjet F4288 software click here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

@manish1987 wrote:

pls send me Software & Driver for HP Deskjet F4288 All-In-One Printer

thanx

What operating system?  To download the Deskjet F4288 software click  here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

@nisar33n wrote:

download hp driver f4288

What operating system?  To download the Deskjet F4288 software see here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.