Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@shamelig wrote:

i want  software & driver for hp deskjet f4288 all in one printer.because i missed my software.

What operating system?  To download the Deskjet F4288 software see here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

@ORBITCARE wrote:

We have got HP Deskjet 4288 All-In-One Printer free of cost under HP Promotion Skim on purchase of New Desk Top PC. We have got the CD for Software & Driver for this printer but it is Broken during Transportation. I want to start this printer soon but i Have not any software & driver to run it on my pc. I tried to download it from HP Web site but can't find it. I am using XP in my computer.

Please provide me this software & driver if available with anybody. Thanks

HP Recommended

i lost my Software & Driver for HP Deskjet F4288 All-In-One Printer

@Bob_Headrick wrote:

@Bob_Headrick wrote:

HP Recommended

i want to start my printer hp deskjet f4288. & i lost my CD of software & driver in transportation so how can i get the drivers for start my printer pls help me 

HP Recommended
pls reply
HP Recommended

Hi sanjucool,

I would happy to help you with this issue. Click here and it will bring up the drivers page. Verify your operating system and click the next button. Scroll down and click on 'Driver - Product Installation Software'. Then click the Download button. Choose save and download the drivers to your computer so you will have a copy.

Let me know if this worked or if you need any more help.

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hii i need help

while installation it is showing that fatal installation error 

what to do ??

i am using windows 8 64bit

please help

HP Recommended

i need this program to setup on my computer please send it to me.

HP Recommended

Re: Software & Driver for HP Deskjet F4288 All-In-One Printer

HP Recommended

Urgently i have required the Software & Driver for HP Deskjet F4288 All-In- One Printer. So send It Plz.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.