Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I can´t find a page with the Web Jetadmin Feature Packs. In spite the new 10.4 Version has a featurepack included i´m searching for others.

Reason: There ist no template for the LJ M426 MFP. Theres is only one for the LJ M425 MFP with just a view Features to configure.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

I've the same situation with the flow M830. Downloaded a fresh copy of 10.4.98174 and installed again in case something was hosed the first time. The only flow monochrome Mxxx-series template is for the M525. Doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy...

HP Recommended

Hi,

I've got the same problem.

Is there any place i can download Feature Pack 3 (version 1.3.99187), which is referred in this document: http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c04582271

Can't find it on any HP websites, but I suppose it could help with my config. problems.

HP Recommended

Hello,

use this link:

https://h30670.www3.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=J6052AA

Afterwards you must login. At the next page you can make a choice wether you want the whole WJA or only the new Feature Pack.

Please let me know if you find a solution for the problem with the M426 MFP!

Thanks 

HP Recommended

Hi again,

I've found universal settings group for laserjet pro devices.

For configuration template of "network cards" select "HP LASERJET PRO NIC"

and for Device printing config template in "Devices" select "HP LASERJET PRO MFP UPI" - for MFP models and "HP LASERJET PRO UPI" - for non MFP models.

Unfortunately those templates does not support every device settings ie. in m425dw you can't set  Digital sending > Email address/Message settings.

I hope this informations might help you.

Best regards

Cezary.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately after import feature pack 3 with ver. 1.2.99187 with status applied there's no new configuration templates for newer printers ie. M426fdn - Every configuration ends with status "not supported"

HP Recommended

Thanks for Information,

"HP LASERJET PRO NIC" i had already used for new MFP Models (426,477). For printing config i´ll give a try with "HP LASERJET PRO MFP UPI" !

Like you say: ...Unfortunately those templates does not support every device settings ie. in m425dw you can't set  Digital sending > Email address/Message settings...

It´s annoying but the attitude, I need most is not working yet: Conigure the Digital Option Settings...

HP Recommended

Great thing, I have over 200 devices (14 diffrent models) and its configurations drives me crazy 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.