Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp laserjet 1525nw
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Where can i download hp toolboxfx software for my HP Laserjet 1525nw

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @oldcrow106,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you're looking for the HP Toolbox for your HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw Color Printer. I would be happy to help you and please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution' if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

I understand the frustration the has caused you.  The HP Toolbox is only available with the Full Feature Software, which is not an option in Windows 7. However, I do see the Full Feature Software available in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.  If you wish to utilize the HP Toolbox you would need to upgrade your OS.

Here's the link to the software download page for your printer.

If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact me. 

Hope this answers your question. Please respond to this post with any concerns you may have. I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @oldcrow106,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you're looking for the HP Toolbox for your HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw Color Printer. I would be happy to help you and please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution' if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

I understand the frustration the has caused you.  The HP Toolbox is only available with the Full Feature Software, which is not an option in Windows 7. However, I do see the Full Feature Software available in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.  If you wish to utilize the HP Toolbox you would need to upgrade your OS.

Here's the link to the software download page for your printer.

If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact me. 

Hope this answers your question. Please respond to this post with any concerns you may have. I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I have windows 7 pro. I have an HP 1525 nw Color Laserjet with the original installation disks.  How do I get HP Toolbox to work.  I keep getting an error message to a) start it over or b) restart my computer.  Even when I do this it doesn't work!

H E L P!!

HP Recommended

@WSC1

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,
The Riddle_Decipher is at your service.

As I Understand you want to know about how you can download HP ToolboxFX software for the HP Laserjet 1525nw,

This link explains how to install the print drivers and other software for your HP product to use it on a wireless or wired (Ethernet) network.
The wireless setup instructions are specific to a wireless network that uses an access point (infrastructure network).
This document also explains how to change your product from a USB install to a network install.

Click here for more details and information about setting up your printer via HP Smart,

If the issue persists, please download and install the drivers using the HP website: Click here.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below. 

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  

Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.