Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Some how my HP Solution Center software loaded on my Laptop was not fucntioning properly, so I removed it from the system and when I atempted to reload it from the CD it will not load -- the CD will not sart the process of installing the software.  I'm funning Windows XP

HP Recommended

I HAVE A PROBLEM IN MY COMPUTER

HP Recommended

How can I download HP Solution Center for my printer HP 4580

HP Recommended

@tmai wrote:

How can I download HP Solution Center for my printer HP 4580

Please read this thread, read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? Is this the Officejet j4580, the Deskjet F4580, the Photosmart C4580 or something else? What operating system

Depending on your printer model and operating system you can download the full featured driver (with Solution Center) from HP here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

@sonflower wrote:

Hubby and I have almost the exact same HP laptops. For some reason when he called HP to download the software for Win 7 for our printer (J5780 model) the tech person did not install Solution Center. (My tech person did though)

So can someone point me to the link to download Solution Center?

Here is what his laptop does have:

a.png

HP Recommended

yes i want hp solution center softwear I mistak this softwear is uninstall

HP Recommended

I have installed the HP deskjet all in one driver software 9.0 and the document will not scan.  The light flashes when I press the Scan button and when I test it everything looks ok, but will not scan on F4180 printer. 'One website said you have to download the HP solution center software and choose a scan option.  How do I do that?

HP Recommended

i keep getting toe errors,  one was offline, the other was was i need my msd password???? Don't know what that is

HP Recommended

I see all the links for downloading the drivers/software for certain printers but I wonder if I can use it for a printer that didn't come with the software originally.  It seems crazy to me that HP would not include Solution Center on ALL photosmart printers (especially the newest lines). I have a 7510 and seem to be finding that it isn't available on this model. I'm being hopeful that I could still somehow download and run it.. 

HP Recommended

Where do i download the HP solution center software?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.