Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp deskjet 2545
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I can't print from my Lenovo lap[top using the wireless adapter through a router.

The Lenovo support checked it and said the problem is in the printer.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi! @shishi13, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you have issues printing wirelessly on your printer.

Don't worry I will try to help you out.

Did you make any changes on your printer?

Please try the steps recommended below to troubleshoot wireless issues with the printer.

Restart the computer, printer, and router to resolve any connectivity error states.
 NOTE:
The following steps temporarily disconnect network and Internet connections and require restarting your computer. Complete any tasks or downloads in progress before continuing.
Turn off the router by pressing the power button or disconnecting the power cord.
Turn off the printer, and then unplug any USB or Ethernet cables.
 NOTE:
When a USB or Ethernet cable is connected to the printer, the printer cannot connect wirelessly.
Close all running programs on your computer, and then shut down the computer.
Reconnect the power cord to the router, and then wait for the Internet activity light to display a normal connected status.
Turn on the printer.
Turn on the computer.

Refer this article to further troubleshoot printer wireless issues.

I'll keep an eye out for your response.  

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the answer. It did not help. When I'm running the setup and installation of the wireless I  two screens:

Is there a way I can share it with you?

HP Recommended

Thanks for the answer. It did not help. When I'm running the setup and installation of the wireless I  two screens:

Is there a way I can share it with you?

HP Recommended

@shishi13, Thanks for getting back to us. I was much awaiting for your response.

As you mentioned you still have issues connecting to wireless from your printer.

Can you share a picture of the wireless setup screen, So I can try finding some solution.

HP provides a free tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and resolve printing and scanning problems. Download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor to quickly and automatically perform several troubleshooting tasks known to resolve this issue. When this link is clicked, HP Print and Scan Doctor is downloaded using your Internet browser's download capabilities.
After HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, click Start on the Welcome screen.
If your printer is not listed, make sure the printer is turned on and connected, click My product is not listed, and then click Retry.
Select your printer, and then click Next.
If a connection problem is detected, click the method being used to connect the printer, follow the instructions on the screen, and then click Retry.
The tool provides helpful information to set up your networked printer, including network login information and current network information for the computer.

Refer this article to further troubleshoot printer not found During Network Driver Setup.

Let me know if ​​​​​​this helps!

Cheers! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

As I told you before the screens I want to share are after I ran the Scan and Printer Doctor.

How I can share an image with you?

HP Recommended

Hello, @shishi13

I see that you were interacting with @A4Apollo. I would like to jump in with a suggestion 🙂

Follow the steps below to add the image:

1. First, you need to take a screenshot of the error screen or capture the error message on the screen. Simply use the "Snipping tool" to get this done.
  2. Once you get the screen with the error message, search in windows for "Snipping tool" to select and open the tool. Click on new and then capture the screen where the error message is displayed.
  3. Save the image on your PC.
  4. Now, while replying to this message, attach the image as shown below:

Alternatively, follow http://hp.care/2nLUvGS to setup your printer back on the network.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

hp_0.PNG

HP Recommended

@shishi13, It's great to hear from you again. I was expecting your response.

I appreciate your efforts for trying out the steps.

Thanks for sharing the picture.

Please uninstall the printer driver from root level and install printer basic drivers on your PC and check if it helps.

1. Navigate to Start >Type Devices and Printers in the Search > Select it from the results

2. Highlight your printer object and Right Click

3. Choose Remove Device

4. Highlight something else from the list

5. Click the Print Server Properties button from the toolbar

6. Select the Drivers Tab

7. Highlight the appropriate print driver

8. Click Remove

9. Check the Remove Driver and Driver Package option when prompted

10. Click OK

Please update the printer software using this link.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.