09-10-2013 08:33 AM
I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty finding your printer's email address. As others have suggested, knowing the printer model would help determine where to look for the address. That being said, I offer the following general guidance from ePrint support (https://h30495.www3.hp.com/help#eprint):
To find your HP ePrint email address:
- Go to ePrintCenter and log into your account, you will see your email address in the ePrint panel.
Look for the ePrint icon:
- For Photosmart: On the printer's front panel display, touch Wireless>Web Services>Display Email, or if available on your device, touch the ePrint icon on the printer front panel.
- For Officejet: On the printer's front panel display, touch the ePrint icon (4.3” display only) to display the email address or Setup>Web Services Setup>Printer Email Address to reprint the information sheet.
- Photosmart Only: If you register your printer at ePrintCenter.com, your email address displays on the ePrint panel.
- For LaserJet: On the printer's front panel display, touch the ePrint icon or “How to Connect” to display the email address. For LaserJet printers with the small 2 line display, please print out the information sheet to see the email address.
Does this help?