Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i want to download hp lasejet1020 plus driver for windows 98 ,on hp site win98 operating system are not available on list.

Please send me driver on my email,because still i am using win98 for some necessary work which are not supported on upper verson.

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

I also want it. Please send link to download (if any).

HP Recommended

pls send 1020 driver for windows98 OS

HP Recommended
Hi! Ramchandrasah, If u've found 1020plus driver for 98, Please share with me. I am also require this driver. It is so urgent for me. Please send me download link If u got....
HP Recommended
I also want ir... Please send me link If anybody have...
HP Recommended
Hello All,

There are no drivers from HP for the HP LaserJet 1020 Plus Printer and Windows 98. The drivers that are available for it can be found at the following link:

http://goo.gl/IbULT
🙂 If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Is there a printer drive for Win98 that comes close to HP LJ1020Plus? What I mean is that if we use that printer's Win98 driver that will print simple pages with text accurately?

HP Recommended
I did some research and found at one point Win 98, Win ME, and Win 2000 all used the same driver for this printer (atleast from what i could ascertain). Given that information, I would assume that the current available Win 2000 driver MAY work for Win 98 (can't be certain as I do not have a Laserjet 1020 plus to test this). Here is a link to that software if you wish to try it:

http://goo.gl/ApsrA
🙂 If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Sir,

I am  user of win98 and i have a HP1020 plus Printer. I want it driver for win98.

Pleaes send me .

HP Recommended

please argent recuirnment

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.