Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp photoshop 2610xi
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Flashing lights on my All-In -One Photoshop 2610x (print. copy, fax,scan) and 3 various  error codes:

Oxb99a 46 1b

Oxb 9c 61216

Oxb 90000 36

165:hw_interrupt_hwv2.c

I have a  wireless LAN network and use the device with a 32 bit laptop, and two  64 bit desktops, all running Windows 7 OS.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@nbright500

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting Oxb99a4MBB error on HP photosmart 2610xi printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

Reset the product

1. Press the Power button () to turn on the product.
  2. Disconnect the USB cable from the back of the product.
  3. Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
  4. Disconnect the power cord from the product.
  5. Wait 30 seconds.
  6. Reconnect the power cord to the electrical outlet.
  7. Reconnect the power cord to the product.
  8. Press the Power button ()  to turn on the product.
  9. Reconnect the USB cable to the product.
  10. Check the product control panel to see if the error message still displays.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your suggestions, which I did; however, one of  the three errors I keep getting is Oxb99a46 1b, not Oxb99a 4M BB as in your reply, if that makes any difference.  The other two errors I sometimes get are: Oxb9c 61216 and Oxb9000036. All of these three error codes are followed by:165:hw_interrupt_hwv2.c on a second line.

These flashing lights and error codes have been happening over several weeks and I can stop them temporarily by pressing the power button on the printer, but after awhile they start again.  Until now I haven't actually unplugged the power cord and the Ethernet cable ( the connection is not a USB connection to one of my computers). I will check the printer again in the morning and let you know.

HP Recommended

@nbright500

Thanks for the reply.

Yes please try the power reset on the printer by doing above mentioned steps.

And let me know the outcome.

I will be more than glad to assist you.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I followed your instructions last evening and this morning, about 12 hours later, all seemed OK; however, 18 hours later the lights began flashing again with one of  the three  recurring error messages: Oxb9c  61216 and a second line: 165_interrupt_hwv2.c

I'm afraid our efforts did not solve my problem.  I have tried other suggestions and have read that this may be a synchronization problem, but no solutions have been found.  Am I barking up the wrong tree??? Your help will be appreciated.

HP Recommended

@nbright500

Thanks for the reply.

Superb job on trying the different steps to isolate the issue.

I request you to contact HP Phone support for further assistance on this.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.