Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp 1515 AIO
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hi i have a problem with print photo (13x18) size it cut in the end of photo i use hp photo creations but if choose 100%size or full screen  same result  please what can i do;  i am disapoint to buy this printer if photo print so

please help meScan 57.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @nik1,

I see by your post that the printer cuts off the picture when printing on 13 x 18 paper. I would like to help you.

According to the specifications of the printer, it doesn't support that paper size. You would have to use a supported paper size. The largest size is U.S. Legal 8.5 x 14 inches.

Printer Specifications for the HP Deskjet 1510 and Deskjet Ink Advantage 1510 All-in-One Printer Ser...

If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs up' button below. Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @nik1,

I see by your post that the printer cuts off the picture when printing on 13 x 18 paper. I would like to help you.

According to the specifications of the printer, it doesn't support that paper size. You would have to use a supported paper size. The largest size is U.S. Legal 8.5 x 14 inches.

Printer Specifications for the HP Deskjet 1510 and Deskjet Ink Advantage 1510 All-in-One Printer Ser...

If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs up' button below. Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Oh thank you  the seller told me print photo 13x18  i didnt know  it dosnt matter but if i print photo i will go the nearest shop ok whitch of model print a photo;

HP Recommended

Hi @nik1,

You would need a wide format printer, to print that size. I would suggest to visit hpshopping.com and check the specifications for the printers, or contact HP by phone, to inquire about the different models available. Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

It looks like Gemini02 is measuring in inches and Nik is measuring in centimeters. 

13x18cm is equivalent to 5x7 inches, which you should be able to print.

Start by opening the Prints menu in HP Photo Creations and selecting the 13x18 or 5x7 Quick Prints project.

To change the measurement units between US and metric, click the My Projects/Settings button at the top of the screen.

I hope this helps,

RocketLife 

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended

Also, it looks like that printer model does not offer borderless printing, so you will always get a white border.

LeftRightTopBottom
3.2 mm (0.12 inch)
3.2 mm (0.12 inch)
1.5 mm (0.06 inch)
Windows: 14.5 mm (0.57 inch) 
Mac and Linux: 12 mm (0.47 inch)

RocketLife 

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended

Thanks guys to help me  i will print simple a4 sheets its only advantage this print it has cheapest cartridges and keep for 100 printings  but i want to print a photo correct dont matter if not suported

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.