Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
c310a wireless [rinter
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP photosmart c310a wireless. I run the HP print and scan Doctor and it says I am missing softeare for this printer. Went to HP and downloaded the required software. I reran the doctor and I always get the same results. Several attempts same results.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please select the ULL feature software before downloading.  It's there in the link - 139.9Mb.

Thanks.

full feature software.jpgfull feature software.jpg

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP forum.

Can you download and install the FULL feature printer software from HP for your operating system:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-photosmart-premium-e-all-in-one-printer-series-c3...

Once you have downloaded and installed the FULL feature software, you will be able to print and scan.

Hope that helps.

HP Recommended

I went to the link to install the full feature printer software and all that is available is the e-print software.  I have misplaced my disk and I need to reinstall the software for my Photosmart c310a.  Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Rick

HP Recommended

Hi,

Please select the ULL feature software before downloading.  It's there in the link - 139.9Mb.

Thanks.

full feature software.jpgfull feature software.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi, I had to lie to the website and tell it that I used a different version of Mac osx.  I am downloading right now and hopefully it looks like it will work.  

Thank you!

Rick

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.