Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp c4750
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop and printer have in the past worked fine.  Until recently.  I have been unable to print.  I have a wirelss connection and have windows 10 installed on the laptop.  In devices and printers, the printer shows as the default printer and when downloading a document to print the printer shows as "ready".  When i press the print and error message shows " unable to print do to printer setup."  When I try and print a test page in Device manager, i get an error message, " printer queue filled. but in print documents there are no documents waiting to be printed.  The error messsage has the #0x000003d.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks for the advice.  I recided to uninstall all printers and reinstall printer drivers and software.  For wht ever reason this did the trick and I am reconnected again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@forks, welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I understand that you are unable to print from your HP Photosmart C4750 All-in-One Printer.

Don't worry as I have a few steps that should help fix this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print

Also, you may check the link: Using Your Printer with Windows 10

Let me know how that works.

I hope you have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the advice.  I recided to uninstall all printers and reinstall printer drivers and software.  For wht ever reason this did the trick and I am reconnected again.

HP Recommended

Hi! @forks, thanks for the reply.

I am happy to hear that your issue got resolved.

If you have any queries in future related to any HP products, you can always reach out to us.

We will try our best to help you out.

Take care,

Have a wonderful day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.