10-09-2010 01:47 PM
I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit client (Tosiba Satellite laptop) connected through a lan network to a windows 7 ultrimate 32-bit print server. After installing the printer with the DT driver, I cannot print. Goes part way through the spolling process and freezes the spooling Document shows up in process of spooling when look at "what's printing" from the client computer. Any suggestions?
10-11-2010 02:12 AM
Following are some of the tips, which you must follow while you are using a printer with Windows 7 system.
- Ensure that the cables are properly connected; you need to ensure that your printer is properly connected, and plugged in, and also the cable is accurately connected to the computer as well.
- Check the power; make sure that the printer’s power is switched on, ensure that all the computer necessary computer components are also turned on.
- Make sure that the hardware is properly plugged in, and also turned on. Apply troubleshooting.
- A troubleshooter is a tool, which is generated automatically and which can easily fix the problems that occur with your system.
Thus, if you are coming across different issues related to your printer, then you can consult the troubleshooter.
- You require driver applications to run your hardware devices.
- Make sure that the drivers are not outdated, corrupt, or incompatible, resulting in disrupting the communication between the printer and the computer.
- Always make sure that you are making use of the most recent and latest device drivers, and also that are compatible with your system requirements and specifications, as this can be extremely useful in resolving printer issues.