Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Cant find pin number for hp envy4520 and suggest one does not work

HP Recommended
It appears on your printer screen. Right after you click add printer on your laptop the ID will appear for about 10 seconds on the tiny screen of your printer. It took me about 15 mins to discover this after looking through all my literature, my router, & my printer! It isn't anywhere! Don't waste your time!
HP Recommended

Thanks for that Kpatchin. Spot on.

HP Recommended

Thanks for that. 

HP Recommended

I cant find my paperwork to my HP Envy 4520 and I need my WPS Pin to add the printer to my laptop

HP Recommended

WPS Information:  Best to connect following the User Guide instructions on Traditional Wireless connection with Router. 

No PIN needed. If your router supports WPS pushbutton method, please watch the following video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoDc9wn3fJs

HP Recommended
It appears on your tiny screen on the printer after you press connect to printer from your laptop. Only stays there for about 10 seconds so be ready to type fast.
HP Recommended

Please could you tell me the WPS PIN NUMBER for my HP Eny 4524 printer  I cannot connect to my computet

HP Recommended
It appears on your tiny screen on the printer after you press connect to printer from your laptop. Only stays there for about 10 seconds so be ready to type fast.
HP Recommended

Hi @Mo192

Just checking if this is now resolved?

Thanks, Ciara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoDc9wn3fJs

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.